- The 6-Month Compatibility Coaching Package™ – $6,000.00.
This Package includes:
- All of the first four tests: The IR Questionnaire, The Commitment Quiz, The Couples Happiness Exam, and the Parenting IQ Test.
- All of the four workshops: The Anatomy of Success & Failure, How to Find the Ideal Relationship, How to Guarantee a Successful Relationship with Your Mate, How to Guarantee a Successful Relationship with Your Children. With hands on supervision from your Coach.
- 25 hours of Compatibility Coaching which is above and beyond the Supervision that is needed to get you through the tests and Workshops.
- Unscheduled Prioritized Connection with your Compatibility Coach Mon- Friday 9am to 11pm - for up to 45minutes.
Only clients who are serious about making their relationship work with their mate are accepted into our 6 & 12 Month Compatibility Coaching programs.
Evaluation of the client’s diagnostic testing as far as what is needed in the area of coach-assisted training.
A checklist of the training cycle is created with agreed upon client commitments. The time lines for the checklist of client commitments are not carved in stone and are subject to reasonable changes.
There is a matchmaker component that analyzes two matches each month over a four-month period. The client also has consulting access to the coach on a Monday through Friday basis from 15 to 30 minutes at a time. This total consulting is limited to a maximum of 25 hours over the 6-month period.
A thorough review with the client of each of his or her prospective matches is also part of this package.
Legal Rudiments (these are the do’s and don’ts of how the coaching agreement works for all parties – see below):
We are not guaranteeing that Ultimate Compatibility will be providing a perfect match or that the client will be perfectly matched up with anyone.
The only thing that we are guaranteeing is that if the client finishes all of the training with flying colors that he or she will be a much better match and “catch” than he or she ever was prior to the testing and training.
The client agrees to take additional personality, aptitude and IQ testing if asked to do to so to ensure an acceptable match with his or her prospective matches.
These same legal requirements may be employed at the discretion of the company on the client’s prospective matches as well. They too must, if asked, agree to take the additional testing. This one is for the protection of the client.
The Payment, Cancellation and Termination policy are as follows: Payments are to be made in full (unless otherwise agreed to) prior to starting. The Cancellation period is the first three days past the date that payment of funds were deposited and made available in the company’s bank account.
The company has the right to terminate the agreement at any time if the client has materially falsified any of his testing or interview answers. No refunds will be agreed to if this occurs.
If there is a disagreement on termination then the disagreement must be adjudicated by the American Arbitration Association of Tampa (not in a court of law).
The final valuable product for this package is a client who thoroughly understands the concept of Optimum Compatibility; what he or she needs and wants in a relationship and has found someone who is optimally compatible. Having achieved this both should then have a much better chance of achieving a long-term successful relationship.