Are You Creating or Destroying Your Relationships with Your Children?
While this workshop focuses on the material in Workshop #2, it is not a regurgitation of that workshop – it is totally geared to optimizing your parenting skills and producing loving, productive children.
The decline of any nation can be traced back to how the children were raised.
This workshop focuses on using all of the Natural Laws of Relationships and our Advanced Communication Skills to improve the following non-optimum areas of parenting.
- parental disrespect; both to and from the child
- out exchange (a child who must be contributed to versus one who is helpful)
- a poor work ethic
- poor communication skills - due to too much indulgence & entitlement & or invalidation
- a lack of principled values
- a lack of concern about our country and or its history
- children who have no goals and parents who must support the goals of the child
- children lacking good manners
- lack of respect for others or themselves
- leading a life with little purpose or value
- a life that lacks a sense of accomplishment
- children who grow up dependent rather than independent producers
- an entitlement sense of economics
- and much more...
Everything in this workshop is geared toward helping you understand and work with your child regardless of whether they live in your home or not. This is achieved without condemnation, evaluation or invalidation, but is very disciplined. Correctly applying the Advanced Communications Skills learned in this workshop can make an extreme positive difference in your child's behavior and attitude.
It's not usually the child's fault for his troubled life - in far too many cases the parents are the main reason that a child's love is nowhere to be found. Note: There is a significant amount of drilling in this workshop.
It's a two-day workshop and on the second day one or more of your children are asked to join us for two and a half hours. They may not understand why, but they are always glad that they were there. And so are the parents.
It is strongly encouraged that both parents participate in this workshop. However, even if only one parent gets involved with the workshop it can STILL make a big difference in both of your lives.
Note: this workshop is also recommended for parents who have grown/adult children. Being a parent never ends and it’s never too late to “optimize your parenting skills.”
The tools in this workshop when learned and applied have changed relationships for the better with children of all ages.
It’s never too late to do the right thing. Call 813-330-8700 if you have any further questions and ask to speak to Ben Kugler.
The Price to deliver the content for this Workshop and the Relationship Competence Training Program that goes with it is at an hourly rate in 10-hour block intensives, and it is delivered in a private setting, rather than a group setting.