#5. Hourly Coaching - $140.00 per hour.
#6. 10 Hour Intensive of Coaching w/ discount - $1,150.00
- The Singles -- Compatibility Coaching Package™ - $495.00. It includes coaching help that ensures that the testing and its results are being done correctly. A coach is assigned to help with any questions or clarifications needed before, during and after each test. The tests include: Ideal Relationship Analysis, The Oxford Commitment Quiz, The Couples Happiness Assessment, and the Parenting IQ Exam . The coach then follows up with a comprehensive write up of the client’s testing results. These results and suggestions are thoroughly reviewed with the client.
The product of this Coaching Package is 2 people who are thoroughly aware of their personal Ideal Relationship traits and who also know how their ideal relationship matches up with the other persons Ideal Relationship with regard to over 300 questions.
2. The Couples -- Compatibility Coaching Package™ – $795.00. This package is similar to the above but is designed for existing married couples who want to improve the compatibility with their partner. It includes a comprehensive evaluation of each person with written suggestions of what the couple should do to achieve a much higher point of attaining their ideal relationship with one another.
Many couples opt for hourly coaching and participation in specific seminars that increase compatibility. Half or all of the money paid for this package can be applied to the coaching /seminar that are suggested to increase compatibility.
- The 6-Month Compatibility Coaching Package™ – $6,000.00.
This Package includes:
- All of the first four tests: The IR Questionnaire, The Commitment Quiz, The Couples Happiness Exam, and the Parenting IQ Test.
- All of the four workshops: The Anatomy of Success & Failure, How to Find the Ideal Relationship, How to Guarantee a Successful Relationship with Your Mate, How to Guarantee a Successful Relationship with Your Children. With hands on supervision from your Coach.
- 25 hours of Compatibility Coaching which is above and beyond the Supervision that is needed to get you through the tests and Workshops.
- Unscheduled Prioritized Connection with your Compatibility Coach Mon- Friday 9am to 11pm - for up to 45minutes.
Only clients who are serious about making their relationship work with their mate are accepted into our 6 & 12 Month Compatibility Coaching programs.
Evaluation of the client’s diagnostic testing as far as what is needed in the area of coach-assisted training.
A checklist of the training cycle is created with agreed upon client commitments. The time lines for the checklist of client commitments are not carved in stone and are subject to reasonable changes.
There is a matchmaker component that analyzes two matches each month over a four-month period. The client also has consulting access to the coach on a Monday through Friday basis from 15 to 30 minutes at a time. This total consulting is limited to a maximum of 25 hours over the 6-month period.
A thorough review with the client of each of his or her prospective matches is also part of this package.
We are not guaranteeing that Ultimate Compatibility will be providing a perfect match or that the client will be perfectly matched up with anyone.
The only thing that we are guaranteeing is that if the client finishes all of the training with flying colors that he or she will be a much better match and “catch” than he or she ever was prior to the testing and training.
The client agrees to take additional personality, aptitude and IQ testing if asked to do to so to ensure an acceptable match with his or her prospective matches.
These same legal requirements may be employed at the discretion of the company on the client’s prospective matches as well. They too must, if asked, agree to take the additional testing. This one is for the protection of the client.
The Payment, Cancellation and Termination policy are as follows: Payments are to be made in full (unless otherwise agreed to) prior to starting. The Cancellation period is the first three days past the date that payment of funds were deposited and made available in the company’s bank account.
The company has the right to terminate the agreement at any time if the client has materially falsified any of his testing or interview answers. No refunds will be agreed to if this occurs.
If there is a disagreement on termination then the disagreement must be adjudicated by the American Arbitration Association of Tampa (not in a court of law).
The final valuable product for this package is a client who thoroughly understands the concept of Optimum Compatibility; what he or she needs and wants in a relationship and has found someone who is optimally compatible. Having achieved this both should then have a much better chance of achieving a long-term successful relationship.
- The 12-Month Compatibility Coaching Package™ – $13,950.00. It includes all of the above as noted in the 6-Month Compatibility Coaching Package but also includes:
A matchmaker component that is 12 months instead of 6 months.
The 2nd Workshop in the Compatibility Series: Miracles for Marriage: How to Guarantee an Ideal Relationship with Your Mate, which includes the 15 Lessons of How to Optimize your Compatibility. This workshop is personally delivered by the client’s coach on a one-on-one basis. It’s a 5 to 10 + hour delivery that can be done via Skype but is best done in our conference room in Tampa.
It’s a hard-hitting, pull-no-punches workshop that will show you how effective these comprehensive tools can be.
These tools will stably allow you to negotiate the ups and downs as well as the ins and outs of all types of relationship situations. Knowing and applying these tools will be of significant help when it comes to handling & overcoming the challenges of incompatibilities in your relationship.
Note: the single biggest hurdle to keeping your marital commitments has everything to do with unhandled incompatibilities.
While it’s of utmost importance to achieve optimum compatibility when finding a mate, but it’s also of equal importance to do so in an existing relationship. This workshop focuses on keeping couples together. Anyone who doesn’t want to keep his relationship with his or her existing mate – should not apply.
We are NOT INTERESTED in working with people who are looking for an exit in their relationship, only those who want to make it work.
The 15 lessons are all invaluable common-sense tools that you simply do not want to be without as you strengthen your relationship. The following are the “takeaways” from this workshop:
- a full & comprehensive understanding of the meaning of love
- what it means to truly understand and be there for another person
- what man’s greatest difficulty is and how to overcome it when creating a successful relationship
- what the primary error is that everyone makes that leads to upsets, and how to minimize & eliminate them
- what’s the key difference is between talking with one another and really communicating – the really great communicators know this. Being able to apply this major tool alone will handle at least 50% of all hurdles and upsets that arise in most relationships
- why Manners Matter – this is no joke – it really does matter
- how beneficial are your Principles and Values – “know them and don’t lose them”
- and several more….
The 3rd and final Workshop in the Compatibility Series: Miracles For Marriage: Part 3 - How to Guarantee An Ideal Relationship with Your Children, is delivered on a one-on-one basis for those who have either young or grown children and even those now living on their own.
Participating in this workshop can and will significantly change how you interact with your child, and as a result, make the relationship with them much more harmonious.
This workshop is delivered via Skype or in person (this is preferred) in our offices in Tampa by your personal coach. The workshop is a 6 to 10 hours in length.
The product of this workshop is totally geared to optimizing your parenting skills and producing loving, productive children.
This workshop focuses on using the same 15 lessons that were used in the prior workshop; the difference being that this workshop and the one prior is that this one completely deals with improving any and all of the following non-optimum areas of parenting:
- parental disrespect; both to and from the child
- out exchange (a child who must be contributed to versus one who is helpful)
- a poor work ethic
- poor communication skills – due to too much indulgence & entitlement
- without principled values as far as not caring about their parents, siblings, grandparents, the country we live in and its history
- not knowing and striving to help your child achieve his or her goals
- a family devoid of manners
- lack of respect for others or themselves
- leading a life with little purpose or value
- a life that lacks pride and humility
- children who grow up dependent rather than independent producers
- children with an entitlement sense of economics
Everything in this workshop is geared toward helping you understand and work with your child regardless of whether they live in your home or not.
The material presented in this workshop can make the difference between being a very successful parent or one who may significantly fail in this area.
Note: this workshop is also recommended for parents who have grown/adult children. Being a parent never ends and it’s never too late to “optimize your parenting skills.”
The tools in this workshop when learned and applied have changed relationships for the better with children both young and old.