6a. Personality Test
- The PPA delivers a wealth of vital information about each applicant, including:
- Can he make plans and carry them out?
- Can she reason logically?
- How tactful is he?
- Can she follow directions?
- Is he easily distracted?
Personnel Potential Personality Analysis test
This test delivers a wealth of vital information about each applicant, and his potential job performance ability.
6b. Aptitude Test
– This measures the person's ability to understand and follow instructions.
- Employees who can’t follow exact instructions or company policy are a potential liability to the company.
A low Aptitude score also indicates an accident-prone individual.
6c. Intelligence Quotient (IQ)
- This test measures problem solving skills and the capacity to learn.
- Applicants who score low on this test should not be in a position of supervising or managing others.
All three tests together help business owners hire honest, trustworthy and dependable staff.
The same is true when looking for a life long Ideal Romantic Relationship; going the extra mile makes good common sense.